It's Pep Rally week and we are here today to share a sampling of the Paper Smooches December release with you! FIVE new stamps and EIGHT new dies will be available to purchase at 12:01am, Eastern time...on December 1st. You will find them HERE
To add extra fun to our blog hop...we are offering up a prize!
- FOUR winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs and the PS Blog
- The prize - a $25. gift code to choose what you like at the PS online store.
- Just leave a comment on any of the design team blogs listed below or the PS blog for your chance to win! (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it increases your changes)
- You have until midnight MT on Sunday, December 1st to leave a comment.
- Please check the Paper Smooches blog on Monday, December 2nd to see if you are one of the FOUR lucky winners.
To increase your chances of winning:
- Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop
- Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop
- Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop
(which means that you have up to three extra chances to win on each blog)
(Supplies Used: Bazzill Cardstock, Patterned Paper Lily Bee/Bazzill, My Minds Eye/Doodlebug Enamel Dots, Ink VersaFine, Stampin Up White Embossing Powder, Top Boss, Hemp Twine, Stick Pin, Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher, Studio Calico/Lily Bee Wood Veneer Embellishments, Paper Smooches Heart/Flags & Tags/Dog Icon Dies, Paper Smooches Stamps Paws for a Cause & Lucky Dog, Silhouette Cutting System/Image, felt, and fonts Old Sans/title and Veteran typewriter/journlaing)
It's hard to tell from these photos but the dog bone and paw print are felt. The texture gets a bit lost in translation in the photos. I love the idea of mixing up textures on my layouts and adding fabric is so natural for me since I also sew.
Thanks for stopping by today and joining me for my very first Paper Smooches blog hop I hope you have a wonderful fabulous holiday. Happy Crafting!